Saturday 21 April 2018

Global Stamping Friends - Extraordinary Bloghop

Welcome to Global Stamping Friends Extraordinary Bloghop,
like the name suggests we are from all over the Globe.
This month we are featuring OMG!!! the new products from upcoming
Annual Catalogue due for release June 1.
You may have just joined me from Courtenay Heuston,
who I am sure will have created
some very beautiful cards.
I am very late in creating my project, just finished now....
So please excuse the lighting issues.
I decided to create a Shadowbox card that I watched
the Pampered Stamper create on a FB Live.
The first one Jackie share a photo of mine on her blog
that I created as soon as FB Live had ended
This is my third card that I created from her tutorial
Lou Kitzelman also created a similar card

I only got my (BBB) big brown box of loveliness on Thursday morning.
Tonight was the first chance I have had to play with these GORGEOUS products....
I wanted to use the Share What You Love Specialty DSP, along with all the matching
products that have been offered for Early Release for customers on May 1
Along with the DSP, I also used Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Speciality Paper.
Statement Of My Heart Stamp Set which is only available
if you buy the "Got to have it all suite" and returning colour Mint Macaron.
YES you heard correctly Mint Macaron is returning along
with Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana,
Poppy Parade and Blackberry Bliss.

This Shadowbox Card project will sit on my unit that is home to my stamp set
beside my lovely light box that we received from Stampin' Up at
OnStage Sydney April 18.

Here is a close up of the Shadowbox card
Up next is Anastasia Radloff, if you loose track of who is up next you can just click on the names below if the Next GSF Blog link doesn't work for whatever reason.
http://www.stampinblondie.com/2018/04/global-stamping-friends-extraordinary.html

Bloghop Roll Call – Exciting Times



















12 comments:

  1. Great card... showcasing the papers beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My pleasure Karie, thanks for leaving me some love <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. So fun! Thanks for sharing a link to the tutorial :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberley, happy to share these AMAZING tutorials <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  4. Lovely card Sharon. I love how you've put it all together. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. I can't wait to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh maybe I do need this stamp - its lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE you need this stamp in your hot lil hands Courtenay <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.