Tuesday 6 June 2017

New Catalogue Launch Day

June 1 - Exciting day in the Stampin' Up calender....It is the new catalogue launch day.
My launch was held here at Studio Shabaz, I had 9 ladies - 4 of which are fellow Stampin' Up Demos. Each person got to make 5 cards. Everyone got goodies bags plus extra DSP  and retired Stampin' Up present from me for attending.











It is AMAZING to think that we all start off with the very same DSP and cardstock.  BUT we all end up with totally different cards, the biggest delight for me is to see the difference in all the cards that all the ladies made. AND to the ladies surprise that said "I am not a card maker or crafty" the ideas these ladies came up with were awesome!!!
*Inspiration sought from Pinterest for ideas for these cards, with my own tweak on them.

ALSO I strongly recommend making a variety of cards or scrapbooking layouts to show off the products as one of the demos didn't like the Daisy Delight set in the catalogue BUT loved it in real life...








I had 5 orders from the day, 3 ladies booked their workshops and others said that if I had another day that they would like to come again. So it was a very successful day.
Thank you to all of you for your support and I cannot wait to get together again.
Until next time
Cheers Shaz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.